- Wed, 12:41: Unclear why @myhermes bother to have a "telephone helpline" when all it does is refers you back to their website.
- Wed, 12:47: GRENFELL BLOCK LATIMER FIRE APPEAL https://t.co/WAaQhX8Ydt
- Wed, 13:00: RT @gary_budden: I'm going to quote my friend @charlottor in full because she's fucking spot on #GrenfellTower https://t.co/MIlxl8kX4X
- Wed, 13:14: Why are you so difficult to contact, @myhermes? Only wanted to reorganise a delivery because the courier always comes when I'm not there.
- Wed, 13:15: Impossible to phone and speak to an actual person, no reply to email, now I get "the courier had already made three attempts to deliver."
They’d been expecting more snow all week, so when the blizzard hit it wasn’t precisely a surprise, but no-one had anticipated that the…
I think the world and his dog were in front of me in the Post Office, yesterday lunchtime, and everyone (not even joking) had a parcel to post. ¬_¬…
("Sneak Peek" at the left) I have some good news, and bad news. Good news is, I actually finished the picture(s)! And have sent it off to get the…