- Tue, 12:29: srs, FedUp, it's been "in transit" since 7:45 am. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE
- Tue, 15:01: AT F'ING LAST
- Tue, 20:39: Dear world; why is it I can drop (expensive!) glass things, and they bounce, but plastic shatters all to buggery?
- Tue, 22:01: Christmas Cards 2010! http://j.mp/dijPzZ
- Wed, 00:02: Dammit NaNoSite, I only had another 66 words to my target, WHY did you have to mini-crash until JUST AFTER midnight?
- Wed, 00:12: "Toccata and Fugue", Chapter 5: http://t.co/7AjNUIu (Still behind, booo. I blame FedUp- I mean FedEx, today)
Mon, 18:46: RT @ JimMFelton: [wearily fetches megaphone] THE HOME WIFI CAPABILITIES WERE FAIRLY FUCKING BASIC DURING THE NON-CONTAGIOUS BLITZ…
Fri, 21:27: RT @ newscientist: Airflow induced by electric fields, known as ionic wind, has already propelled a small aircraft – now engineers…
Thu, 11:24: Is it cheating to write a werewolf story when the characters are shapeshifters in the first place? 🤔 Needless to say, Skywarp’s…