- Mon, 12:31: Dear number 23, if *I* can hear your phone ringing (and you can't), and I'm DOWNSTAIRS from you, your music is obviously too loud.
- Tue, 10:18: Come on FedEx, deliver my parcel. COME ONNN. *checks tracker again*
- Tue, 10:29: FEDEX VAN-... no, wait. That's UPS. *flop*
- Tue, 11:22: Now it's not like I don't trust you blokes not to turn MY fuse off by mistake, but... *saves everything anyway, as a precaution*
- Tue, 11:33: ROYAL MAIL van, now. FGS why is it I'm seeing EVERY courier service outside my flat, EXCEPT the one with my parcel? GRR
- Tue, 11:39: I AM POSTING THIS AT 11:38 AM ON WEDNESDAY. (Yes, this is a test.)
- Tue, 11:40: LJ: we have no concept of time! http://j.mp/aiEB5Q
Edit: Ha, observe?
"Tue, 11:39: I AM POSTING THIS AT 11:38 AM ON WEDNESDAY."
Dear LJ, please fix.