- Thu, 17:02: Finally done at work before my ANNUAL LEAVE begins, yay! And it is POURING DOWN outside, boo. At least it solved my NanoPlotProblem (kinda).
- Thu, 17:34: Uuugh it's pooouring :( I knew I should have fixed the hems on my trousers.
- Thu, 19:09: (wtf phone, "hemp" is a word but "hems" isn't?)
- Thu, 19:10: Rain's stopped. Woo fireworks!
- Thu, 20:00: i am watching David Attenborough's First Life on BBC2 London @tvguideshows http://t.co/PSDOWmM
- Thu, 20:02: *Really*, TV Guide? "i"? What is this, "grown-up writing optional"?
Wed, 00:23: I was going to try and write this evening, then this happened: Seekers are wereplanes, not airplanes. I have since had nothing in…
Fri, 08:29: Found a dead black redstart on site at ESNEFT this morning. Good that we still have them in Ipswich! Just wish it was an alive one…
Sun, 08:52: RT @ doctorow: Back in November, we learned that Disney had pulled a breathtakingly criminal wage-theft manuever on one of…