- Thu, 17:02: Finally done at work before my ANNUAL LEAVE begins, yay! And it is POURING DOWN outside, boo. At least it solved my NanoPlotProblem (kinda).
- Thu, 17:34: Uuugh it's pooouring :( I knew I should have fixed the hems on my trousers.
- Thu, 19:09: (wtf phone, "hemp" is a word but "hems" isn't?)
- Thu, 19:10: Rain's stopped. Woo fireworks!
- Thu, 20:00: i am watching David Attenborough's First Life on BBC2 London @tvguideshows http://t.co/PSDOWmM
- Thu, 20:02: *Really*, TV Guide? "i"? What is this, "grown-up writing optional"?
Sat, 20:27: RT @ DawnHFoster: I went to primary school in the 90s and every form said “parent/guardian” please grow the fuck up, this is not…
Sat, 21:36: RT @ CUBotanicGarden: Oh it’s been worth the wait, what a beauty! https://t.co/LcMyyFv8ri
Mon, 23:16: RT @ Sean67_: UK when France when the government the government does a bad job does a bad job https://t.c…